In the 100 days since the Finance, Justice, Home Affairs, and Trade Ministers and European Commissioners committed to prioritizing resources and working together to isolate sanctioned Russians from the international financial system, REPO members have:
- Blocked or frozen more than $30 billion worth of sanctioned Russians’ assets in financial accounts and economic resources.
- Immobilized about $300 billion worth of Russian Central Bank assets.
- Seized, frozen, or detained yachts and other vessels owned, held, or controlled by sanctioned Russians, including the Amadea, the Tango, the Amore Vero, the Rahil, and the Phi.
- Seized or frozen luxury real estate owned, held, or controlled by sanctioned Russians.
- Restricted Russia’s access to the global financial system, making it more difficult for Russia to procure technology necessary to sustain its unjust war in Ukraine.
Source: Russian Elites, Proxies, and Oligarchs Task Force Joint Statement | OPA | Department of Justice