By Lê Vĩnh Tài, translated by Nguyễn Thị Phương Trâm
THE SEA OF DREAMS
– I need a boat for the sea
– a sea that you need, where is it?
– I don’t know
– don’t know where this sea is, so why would you need a boat?
– I saw the sea on a map, I touched it with my finger, a small dot, alone, the size of a grain of sand…
– just because you want a boat?
– yeah, feels like I’m missing something that I’ve never encountered…
– if this is your sea, then let me tell you a story about her, she’s beautiful beyond existence
– ah, so it turns out you’re a lovesick fool?
– if not, then what else is there to do?
my friend disappeared
I had to build the boat myself
both hands fiddling with the paddles
View original post 369 more words