Starting Monday, patrons of indoor restaurants, gyms, museums, beauty salons and recreation centers in Los Angeles County will have to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
Businesses are tasked with checking vaccination status before letting customers inside, and will be required to cross-check vaccination proof with photo IDs for patrons who are 18 or over.
Proof of vaccination can include:
- a vaccination card issued by a health care provider,
- a vaccination card issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
- a similar documentation from a foreign governmental agency for visitors from other countries,
- a photocopy of a vaccination card,
- a photograph of that card stored on your phone, or
- a digital COVID-19 vaccination record issued by the State of California or another state.