“Why did the Taliban talk about general amnesty, women rights, when none of the appointed ministers are women or any of the ministers from the ousted Ashraf Ghani administration or Hamid Karzai administration?
What changes will this new regime bring in Afghanistan, Asia and The World? Only time will tell. However, after judging the new appointees one thing is certain that the UN, EU or the West don’t hold any ground in the decision making process of the new Taliban regime.”
Zabiullah Mujahid, the official spokesperson of Taliban in a media conference revealed the names of the top ministers of the “Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan”.
Here is the list of ministers announced today in the official briefing of the Taliban :-
- Deputy Minister or 1st Vice President – Abdul Ghani Baradar
- Deputy Minister or 2nd Vice President – Mullah Abdus Salam
- Interior Minister – Sirajuddin Haqqani (son of Jalaluddin Haqqani)
- Acting Minister for Hajj and Religious Affairs – Mawlawi Noor Mohammad Saqib
- Acting Minister of Higher Education – Abdul Baqi Haqqani
- Acting Minister of Telecommunication – Najibullah Haqqani
- Acting Minister of Refugees – Khalilur Rahman Haqqani
- Acting Minister of Economy – Qari Din Hanif
- Acting Minister of Justice – Mawlawi Abdul Hakim Sharie
- Acting Minister of Borders and Tribal Affairs – Mullah Noorullah Noori
View original post 555 more words