These simple and delicious bars are sure to please any pie fan. Although cherry is our personal favorite, the recipe can be adapted for other fruit fillings as well. From blueberry to apple to peach, the options are abundant!
STEP ONE – Preparations
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch metal baking pan with canola spray.
- Take out a stick of unsalted butter to soften.
- Get out a stand mixer.
- Set up a cooling rack.
STEP TWO – Make the Dough
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- In the stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and salt and stir to incorporate without overmixing.
STEP THREE – Assemble and…
View original post 101 more words