This recipe is so simple and delicious that it should be on the menu every week. Whether you pair them with breakfast, lunch, or dinner, these soft and flakey biscuits will surely enhance any meal!
STEP ONE – Preparations
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Get out a small glass measuring cup, a large bowl, and a biscuit cutter (or a drinking glass with a 2-3 inch diameter).
- Set up a cooling rack.
STEP TWO – Make the Dough
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon white vinegar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- In the small glass measuring cup, combine the milk and vinegar and let sour for 5 minutes.
- In the large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut the butter into small…
View original post 109 more words