Tamatar Ka Paratha is an Indian style flatbread which is flavoured with some spices and freshly pureed tomatoes. These Parathas taste so delicious that one can have them even without anything. The unique flavour of tomatoes makes it so tempting that there is no need for any curry or achar.
Me and my sister is a huge fan of Parathas. So my mother often cooks Parathas for Breakfast. But this Paratha is my surprise for her.
TAMATAR KA PARATHA RECIPE
- 2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Large Tomato
- 1/2 inch Ginger slice
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tsp Carom Seeds
HOW TO COOK TAMATAR KA PARATHA
- Take a bowl. Put the whole wheat flour.
- Add the spices.
- Make puree of tomato, ginger slice and chilli.
- Pour the puree slowly in bowl and start kneading.
- Don’t add water. Use more…
View original post 33 more words