This is another art trading card painting I did back in 2006 with acrylics and colored pencil.
I love owls. My daughter got off work one night and there was a big light-colored one standing on a car two cars away looking at her. Her co-worker took a picture and she sent it to me – she was so excited. I would have been too! I still haven’t seen one in real life (possibly at a zoo a long time ago but I don’t remember). Hoping I’ll get a chance meeting with one someday. 🙂
Check out more of my art here
I LOVE connecting with you! Conversation starters for comments:
- Share your art from your blog
- What’s your favorite medium and why?
- What’s your favorite style of art and why?
- Have you sold your art? Please tell us about it.
- Do you use an art site to sell your…
View original post 18 more words