Larimer County’s order carries the same limits. Other restrictions include:
- Recreational sports are limited to players who reside in Larimer County or Weld and Boulder counties.
- Organized recreational and league sports are limited to two spectators per player with no more than 50% of capacity up to 100 spectators in indoor facilities and 175 in outdoor facilities.
- All teams and facilities participating in recreational and league sports must submit complete rosters, schedules, location of games and practices as well as contact information of all team members or parents of youths who participate, prior to teams playing in any league events, including practices.
- Personal indoor and outdoor gatherings are limited to no more than 10 people from no more than two separate households.
- Restaurants and bars must cease alcohol beverage sales for on-premise consumption and for takeout at 11 p.m.
- Noncritical office-based businesses are encouraged to increase remote work options and reduce in-person work as much as possible.