Let’s recall the most inspiring and motivational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi;
-“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever”.
– “You must be the change you wish to see in the world”.
– “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”.
– “We need not wait to see what others do.”
-“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
– “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”
– “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.”
– “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”