It’s weekend again andcooked something special for our evening snacks. It’s ‘Mathri’ ,a Wheat flour recipe & perfect combination for evening tea or coffee. Basically it’s a North Indian snacks.
Preparation time: 30 – 40 minutes
Cooking time: 15 – 20 minutes
Serving time: 5 minutes
Ingredients: wheatflour 200gm, Semolina/Rawa(grinded sooji) 100gm, gramflour (besan) 50gm, blackpepper powder 1/2 tbsp, kalonji seeds(nigella) 1 tbsp, ajwain(carom seeds) 1tbsp,cooking oil , salt according toyourtaste.
1. First we’ll take a big bowl for mixing all the ingredients together.
2. Now we’ll add wheat flour, semolina,gram flour, black pepper powder, salt,crush and add carom seeds & 4 tbsp cooking oil.
3. Mix all the ingredients together with your hand till well combined.
4. Now sprinkle lukewarm water slowly-slowly and knead to a stiff (tight) dough .
5. Grease your palm with cooking oil and…
View original post 261 more words