- A table of total cases and COVID-19 deaths in each country, sorted by the worst-hit
- A summary of worldwide COVID-19 cases, deaths, active cases and recoveries from the disease
- How coronavirus cases and COVID-19 deaths have progressed over time
- Who has the most fatalities, relatively speaking? COVID-19 deaths per one million of population
- World maps showing which countries have been worst hit in terms of deaths and cases
- New daily cases and fatalities in the US, the country with the highest death toll.
Source: Coronavirus: COVID-19 infections and deaths – latest data | Euronews
Second Look Behind the Headlines – News you can use…