The names of Abe, his wife and the finance minister were removed from a document linked to an alleged land-sale scandal. The cover-up could dent Abe’s support.
This hurts my soul. The cruel barbarism of white supremacy. Heartless savages dragging a woman from her daughters. I hate them intensely. Ice Agents are ripping families apart, while people are watching and they don’t give a fuck. It’s no different than when slave masters sold off families, ripping children from their mother’s arms to sell for profit. We are living the most hellish nightmare under Trump. Please God, let it end soon.
ICE dragged this mother into a van while her three children watched in horror pic.twitter.com/zVMkWOVE44
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) March 9, 2018
- Saudi Arabia and Egypt agree to a $10 billion deal to build a new mega city
- Saudi Crown Prince meets Coptic Pope Tawadros II at Coptic Orthodox Church in Cairo
- Saudi crown prince winds up trip to Egypt with a mosque visit
- Eni sells stake in Egypt’s Zohr gasfield to the UAE-based investment fund Mubadala
- Egypt army says 16 extremely dangerous jihadists are killed in Sinai operation
- Egypt’s chief spy and Qatar’s top diplomat in Khartoum for separate talks with Sudanese officials
- Egyptian prosecutors seek death sentence for photographer Shawakan
MBS becomes first Saudi Crown Prince to visit Cathedral & meet Coptic Pope in Egypt. Photo via al-Arabiya
View original post 879 more words