Five dead as Sierra Leone records first Ebola outbreak | Reuters

Five people have died in Sierra Leone’s first confirmed outbreak of Ebola virus, the World Health Organisation (WHO) said on Monday, signalling a new expansion of the disease which regional officials said had been brought under control.

via Five dead as Sierra Leone records first Ebola outbreak | Reuters.

2 thoughts on “Five dead as Sierra Leone records first Ebola outbreak | Reuters”

  1. Everyone thought this outbreak had run it’s course – it has not and could take off like a rocket – because – as poor as some of these countries are transportation is better than 20-30 years ago – which means someone with active but not yet visible disease can be on the other side of the world and expose hundreds – thousands – fortunately – ebola still take close and intense contact.

Comments are closed.