Note: Temporal data indicates date of onset, hospitalization, diagnosis, or public reporting.
Data Sources: KSA MoH & WHO
Please Note: Data are highly imperfect and subject to change.
Want more information? I’ve aggregated all of my MERS-related content on my Tumblr landing page.
Analysis & commentary on predecessors of these charts can be found at the following locations:
1. MERS: Healthcare Workers
2. MERS: Mortality Over Time
3. MERS: Comorbidities Over Time
4. MERS: Impact of comorbidity on mortality and disease severity
5. MERS: If not a mutation, then what?
6. MERS: Impact of comorbidity on mortality
7. Why we ought to care about MERS in healthcare workers
8. MERS: Mortality & comorbidity in symptomatic cases
9. Asymptomatic MERS + Ablution = Transmission?
10. MERS: Historical Variability of Comorbidity & Mortality