Make it easier for mass murderers to have guns on campus – that’s not second amendment rights it is the right to kill whomever you want in the name of “freedom!”
behold the dawn
where the earth
unveils color as she
dances for the warming rays
embrace the night
last tendrils of color
extinguished is day
The wordpress weekly photo challenge was Saturated. When I thin of saturated I think of the way that color absorbs light. Dawn and Sunset seemed the two times of day when color saturates our earth.
Inspired by photographers:
- As The Light Fades… | Fallengirlforever’s Photography Blog
- Glorious Harvest Colors | Home’s Cool!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated | 2013 Weekly Photo Challenge Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated | Memory Catcher
- WPC: Saturated or Guate/Street/Art II | Made Up of Borrowings
- Weekly photo challenge : saturated | Fallengirlforever’s Photography Blog
- wall. flowers. windows. color. | marsowords
- Family Day At Kemah Boardwalk | this man’s journey
- Wall. Flowers. Windows. Color. | See Diving
- Weekly photo challenge –…
View original post 966 more words
- Egypt’s urgent matters court bans activities of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Muslim Brotherhood figure says group will appeal dissolution verdict
- Brotherhood’s el-Erian calls for Egypt’s students to work against ‘fascist’ coup
- Brotherhood’s Salah Sultan detained at airport
- Civilians will not face military trials, Egypt FM tells Kerry
- Governance, trade and cultural exchanges are the main priorities: New Swedish Ambassador to Egypt
- Muslim Brotherhood moves its media office to London
- Obama: Egypt must make democratic progress
- Court fines Wasat Party figure LE70, 000 for defamation
- Drive-by shooting kills policeman on Cairo-Ismailia highway
- New “anti-Brotherhood, anti-Military” front launched to ‘achieve revolution goals’
- Hamas, choked by blockade, seeks to avoid Egypt clash
- Government to take commodity price control measures
View original post 326 more words
Three months after June30, the Brotherhood leaders are either in prison, hiding, or in exile. Following the massive crackdown, the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) has decided to move its media center to an undisclosed address in London. This announcement has coincided with news of alleged meetings held by the Muslim Brotherhood’s international organization in Istanbul and Lahore to look at ways to escalate action against the regime in Egypt. There is also an Islamist gathering in Doha chaired by Qatari-based Azmi Bishara to discuss the Islamist movement and democracy.
The Muslim brotherhood has experienced two major waves that have risen and fallen. The first wave was in 1928 in its original launch by group founder Hassan el-Banna and then the ruthless crackdown of president Nasser beginning in 1954. The second wave started in 1971 with the release of their leaders from imprisonment, and ended this year with the collapse of…
View original post 1,092 more words
Wilson Kipsang of Kenya broke a marathon world record on Sunday at the 40th Berlin marathon with a time of 2 hours 3 minutes and 23 seconds.
Premiums are even lower for workers and families qualifying for tax credits. For example, in Texas, an average 27-year-old with income of $25,000 could pay $83 for the lowest-cost bronze plan, $133 for the lowest-cost silver plan, and $145 per month for the second lowest-cost silver plan after tax credits. For a family of four in Texas with income of $50,000, they could pay $57 per month for the lowest bronze plan, $239 for the lowest silver plan, and $282 per month for the second lowest-cost silver plan.
And based on the law’s provisions (the premium tax credit and Medicaid expansion), nearly 6 in 10 of the uninsured will pay $100 or less per month for health coverage.