- Thousands attend funeral in Port Said, and chant against the Brotherhood.
- Judge ruling in Mubarak’s retrial to step down.
- Comedian Bassem Youssef charged (again) with defaming Morsy.
- Foreign reserve continues to fall, but at a slower pace.
- Closer Egypt-Iran ties about tourism, not religion: Tourism ministry.
- Egypt diesel crisis will get worse in March. Arabic
- Local security directorate in Port Said set ablaze.
- Brotherhood strikes out in Student Union elections.
- Strong Egypt Party to compete in parliamentary elections.
- Police and protesters clash for third day in Port Said.
- Forbes list Egypt’s top 6 billionaires.
- Nour party threatens to reveal Brotherhood power scheme.
- Ultras besiege former interior minister’s house.
- Egyptian Police protest in Sinai, Cairo demanding weapons.
- NSF to challenge electoral law in court, and launches boycott campaign.
- Egypt to start rationing petrol subsidies in May.
View original post 1,384 more words