We risk all for next to nothing
(Friday Protestors demanding the return of Military rule. Photo, the Daily News Egypt)
- Morsi uses TV interview to burnish image.
- Salafist Nour Party to run in parliamentary elections.
- Beltagy:Opposition makes farcical demands to postpone elections
- Qandil tells opposition to stop providing cover for “vandals.”
- Stock market drops for a second day as protests continue
- Federation Of Chambers (FCC) “boycotts” Ministry of Supply.
- Three Salafists resign from Islamic umbrella group.
- Opposition NSF to boycott the elections.
- Shura Council to deliberate tax reform draft law within 48 hours.
- Court rules Gaza tunnels threaten national security
- Celebrities, public figures call for elections boycott.
- Five hundred Egyptian factories close as a result of increased Mazut prices.
- Egyptian prosecution opens investigation into air balloon accident.
- Revised economic plan hikes cigarette, iron, cement, alcohol taxes.
- FJP investigate its leader Ali Abdel Fatah after he
View original post 1,369 more words