(Protesters outside of prosecutor-general office Feb 22 by Mai Shaheen. Ahram online)
- Constitutional court rejects election law.
- Al-Nour party advisors leave posts in strange circumstances.
- Protests freeze Port Said work for second day
- Israel proposes alternative to Suez Canal.
- As vote nears, tensions flare among Egypt’s Islamists.
- Egyptian economic delegation to visit Iran.
- Abu-Islam arrest ordered.
- Shura Council accuses SCC of undermining lawmakers.
- Egypt announces big fuel price rise for some industries.
- Egyptian prosecution to ask Interpol for arrest ex-PM Shafiq.
- Egypt’s NSF reiterates pre-conditions for dialogue with presidency.
- US military delegation arrives in Cairo to discuss security and defence.
- Hundreds block Hurghada streets over man’s death.
- Jama’a al-Islamiya forms armed squads to fight thugs.
- Sharqiya vigilantes kill two suspected murderers.
View original post 1,270 more words