(Anti-sexual harassment march in Cairo 6th of February. Twitter via @_amroali)
- Activist dies following three days of torture in police custody.
- Signature campaign demands the departure of President Morsi.
- Egypt’s central bank tightens the pound ‘s trading band in the foreign exchange market.
- Budget deficit hits LE 91.5 billion: Finance ministry
- FJP to run individually in elections (except in Upper Egypt).
- Culture minister resigns “to protest assault on stripped protestor.“
- Teen cancer patient denied treatment in custody.
- Iran’s President Ahmadinejad in Cairo at start of historic Egypt visit.
- Egypt’s Salafis cranky about Ahmadinejad’s visit to Cairo.
- Scholar scolds Ahmadinejad over Sunni rights.
- Ahmadinejad attacked with shoe in Cairo.
- A Syrian man tried to attack Ahmadinejad during his visit to al-Husain mosque in Cairo.
- Egypt’s foreign reserves down to $13.6bn- “the lowest level since at least 1997.”
- Diesel reserve is only enough for…
View original post 870 more words