- Egypt’s Shura Council green-lights the president’s emergency measures.
- Egypt’s National Salvation Front rejects dialogue with President Morsi.
- Protesters commemorate ‘Friday of rage’
- Morsi starts dialogue with political groups despite NSF boycott.
- Suez Canal residents defy President Morsi’s curfew.
- Shura-bound protesters torch police vehicles during clashes in downtown Cairo.
- Thousands join anti-Morsi protest in Alexandria.
- 27 in Cairo’s Garden City arrested for rioting.
- Chief of Egypt’s army warns of ‘collapse’ as chaos mounts.
- Nour party demands national salvation government
- Katatni submits initiative to amend parliamentary election law
- Presidency unveils plan for constitutional modifications
- Drop in Egypt’s gas supplies renews concern in Jordan.
- Cairo court affirms death of 7 Copts over anti-Islam film.
- Stocks drop amid turmoil and political standoff.
- Morsi reconsiders state of…
View original post 1,055 more words