Presidential adviser for foreign affairs, Essam el-Haddad (Egypt’s real FM) in UAE after arrest of “Brotherhood cell.” courtesy AlArabyia
Here is the first episode of my diary. As I wrote last week, ‘Aak’ is an Egyptian term that describes a messy situation.
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Saad el-Katatni: “God willing, the year 2013 will be the year of institution-building and establishment of the modern democratic State.”
- A group of ultraconservative Islamists,under the leadership of Emad Abdel Ghafour, announced the formation of a new party, Al-Watan.
- The strong Egypt Party chief, Abouel Fotouh, has accused President Morsi of intransparency and making hasty decisions.
- Egypt’s fact-finding commission says Mubarak watched the January 2011 uprising against him live. It also urges the investigation of the Muslim Brotherhood members accused of killing protesters.
- Egypt’ssatirist, Dr. Bassem Youssef, faces a probe for insulting the president. Another complaint…
View original post 1,033 more words